The care home sector in the UK is currently facing several challenges, including staff shortages and care home closures. In response to these issues, care homes are turning to the telecare sector for help. Telecare services allow care homes to monitor their residents remotely with video cameras and sensors, allowing them to provide better care without having physical contact.
The number of elders in the UK is continuing to grow, and with this come increasing pressures on the care homes industry. The telecare sector has grown rapidly as a result; it now accounts for over 10% of all social care spending. This blog post will look at how these two industries are evolving together, and what can be done to ensure that both sectors continue to provide high-quality care for elderly people in the future.
DoctorAlert™ has its dedicated monitoring operation with a full telecare monitoring capability, allowing us to protect people in your care, 24/7. We offer a wide range of services tailored to every user and their needs and cater to individuals with hearing impairment, dementia and disabled patients.
DoctorAlert™ performs to the Telecare Service Association (TSA) Quality Standards of Framework.
We monitor incoming emergency alarm calls (telecare) Geo-Fence, Overspeed and several other alarms triggered in our monitoring platform. We respond to fall alerts and can provide additional services such as outbound reassurance calls, manual equipment test calls to meet client needs as required.
• Telecare monitoring – 24/7.
• Outbound reassurance calls.
• Onboarding new users with ease.
• Explaining the benefits and usability to new users.
• Demonstrate accountability for the delivery of safe services while dealing with users and their representatives
• Escalate emergency cases to the paramedics’ team.
• Stay on call until help arrives.
• Notify the emergency contacts available in the system.
• Procedures for reporting and escalating incidents
• Store all call recordings of emergency cases with case reference numbers.
• Study the activities of each user with the data available and predict possible severe outcomes that may occur in future.
• Prepare case history of users and share with their loved ones or care home service providers.
The staff at Doctor Alert are always friendly, I was very pleased with the tech support I received. Great price and great service. I would recommend them 100%. We have used them for a few years to provide protection for my Father an they did their job very well.
We love the small, lightweight device that is easy and comfortable to take with us. I had a great experience, Very professional, prompt service and nice equipment. All for a competitive price. Very happy so far.
You operate and market your Doctor Alert Program the way you like, and purchase equipment as you need it.